Wednesday 8 June 2011

Jessie J - what a transformation

Known for her undeniable talent as a singer and performer, Jessie J was also making headlines with her unique and unapologetic sense of style.  The blunt fringe, the full on make up, Jessie made a big impact in the style stakes and had many a You Tube guru recreating her look.


At last nights Glamour Awards, Jessie won the 'Woman of Tomorrow' award and was nearly unrecognisable in her chic and glamorous get up.   She clearly stole the show.


She looked amazing with retro-esque waves in her hair and her fringe out of sight.  Toned down but stunning make up and a dress that clinged to her amazing figure, she looked a million dollars.   A picture of old Hollywood Glamour.

I never would have doubted her previous look had I not seen her look so unbelievably jaw-dropping at last nights Awards.  I wonder if Jessie J will keep up this new look or if it's for special events only?  

Would you like to see more of this new Jessie J?

x

8 comments:

  1. Wow she looks incredible! I'm really taken with her, I was dubious at first, but her music won me over and I think she's pretty fab now! I think her blunt fringe suits her better though actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I absolutely love her look now. She looked way too harsh before! Was so surprised I had to blog about her appearance myself! Have linked your blog in the post, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing how 'new' stars transform there looks once they get a bit of money!! It's awesome.

    I actually don't know if I would have recognised her if you had put that picture first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's amazing, I love her style, her looks, her music, her voice, her philosophy... and she looks fabulous in the last pic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's incredible how different she looks with her eyebrows on show! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so gorgeous, I wouldn't have recognised her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought she looked great at the Glamour Awards but also in BGT. She's definitely one of my girl crushes *swoon*

    ReplyDelete