Thursday 2 July 2009

Festival Glam - Part 4

Remember I raved about these wellies a few months ago?Well, turns out they were the big hit that I suspected they would be?Naomi Campbell, Pixie Geldof and Jo Whiley were some of the lucky celebs at Glastonbury to get their hands on the sold out moc croc Jimmy Choo Hunters!! At £250 a pop they are not cheap but there is already a huge waiting list for them.

A couple of weeks ago I had a look on ebay to see if I could get myself a pair but with the bidding at £880 i thought it was best to give it a miss .....

x

5 comments:

  1. Save your cash for Jimmy choo at h and m in nov hun-did u see my post? Loving the caged heels....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are pretty but extremely out of my budget!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice BootS! I would love a pair of wellies, but they never fit my massive calves!

    ReplyDelete