Wednesday 22 July 2009

Summer Wedges!

I am going to Ibiza in 5 weeks time and one thing you can count on is a lot of dancing will be going on so comfortable shoes are a must!

So far, I have a fair selection of gladiators and other interesting flat sandals but these are not always flattering to the leg ... not my tree trunks anyway! Heels are a definite no go as I just know I will be tripping up everywhere and will get the dreaded sole burn - ouch! So, while in Dune at the weekend I spotted a comfier option in the sale.
These tan wedges were £65 reduced to £39 ... ok, not a big discount but enough for me to snap them up. I figure these will be a good alternative if my legs need a bit of slimming and lengthening with the help of some height.(AS USUAL APOLOGIES FOR TERRIBLE PHOTO QUALITY)
They are very comfortable, in fact so comfy, i wore them while tidying and making the dinner on Sunday! I wish i could say the rest of me looked as glam as my feet but I am afraid I teamed them with my pj's, scraped back hair and a naked face!!!

I should be less likely to fall over in these wedges although they are very high. So far they go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe, so that's a plus point although tan is a versatile colour anyway.

What do you think? Has anyone else purchased some killer wedges for Summer?

x

6 comments:

  1. Can I be honest and tell you these would probably kill my feet! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are bootiful! I love wedges, comfy and leg lengthening all in one, what a bonus, they look like they will go with loads of outfits as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovley, they look so comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love wedges! yours look great. I picked up two pairs recently from a major major sale here in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove these! I've been looking for ages for some nice wedges. I may try and pick these up for myself!

    ReplyDelete