Monday 27 July 2009

FOTD - Liquid Metals

Here is a quick face of the day/night. I realise I look like an extra from Fame in these photos and I make no apology for it.... don't laugh, ok?! ;p
Looking back at past FOTD they all seem to turn out similar to this ... i am not sure why as it really isn't a look I do all that often. My everyday look is very plain with winged liner and big lashes so it's a bit of a treat to use eyeshadow or any colour on my eyes these days.Products used:
FACE
ME ME ME Liquid Mineral Foundation mixed with Mac Lustre drops
Mac Select cover up in NW20
Barry M Natural Dazzle to contour and Nars Laguna to Bronze
Mac MSF Redhead to highlight
Nars Orgasm
EYES
Sleek Storm Palette - Champagne shade all up to brow bone as highlight; golden bronze on lid and rich bronze brown to contour
Illamasqua liquid metal solstice on inner corner of eye and Enrapture on outer corner blended out
Chanel Exceptionelle Mascara
LIPS
Mac Oak Lipliner
Barry M 136 Lip paint
Barry M nude gloss (don't have shade to hand - think it is No.3)Posey Poserson Alert!! A bit of vacant gazing never goes amiss on a beauty blog ;P!

So what do you think of this look? Is it just too similar to my usual looks?

x

14 comments:

  1. Not at all, Gorgeous as usual!
    Loving this look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look Sask, And I LOVE the headband, I need to get more of these kinds of headbands but i always find them to be too loose? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marie Thanks love!! xx

    @Kelly .. i usually find them too tight but this is from American apparel - you tie it yourself .. it can be used as a belt too .. multi purpose wooo!! You should go and have a look they have loads of colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair colour! It's lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Victoria ah thank you, i used to dye it all colours but now i'm proud of being a redhead :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I think the look is more greek goddess than fame!!

    I love this look, the cheeks especially ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mah Gawwwwd Girl - You is lookin Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @em aaaw thanks - i do prefer greek goddess to Fame lol ;) x

    @mizzworthy innit!! lol thanks chica x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look reaally pretty! I love the hairband!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg I love this look hun!!! you are simply beautiful! I need to bust out my liquid metal- i still haven't used it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love MAC Lustre Drops. That headband is cool hunni
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Love for the headband. :) x

    ReplyDelete