Thursday 16 July 2009

NOTD - Inspired by Lily

I make no secret of the fact, I am totally obsessing over Lily Allen's look at the moment. I just think she looks amazing right now. I was lucky enough to see her perform this weekend at T in the Park where again, she looked fabulous!

As it's Summer, I have been sporting bright, colourful nails as darker nails just don't seem right in such lovely weather. However, Lily was sporting a dark nail at the weekend and inpsired me to do the same. So, here we have OPI Lincoln Park after Dark.
It's not quite as dark as what Lily seemed to be wearing but going full on black didn't seem right with the sun shining so brightly! I have been wearing this since Monday - only one coat required and so far I only have the tiniest chips ... they can hardly be seen and is really just me being fussy.

I will leave you with some pics of Lily looking fabulous at T in the Park and her inspirational nails. Loving the leopard print and sparkly tights!! : )


x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely - I have long lusted after this colour - I get the Lily obsession too - I loved the purple wig and playsuit she rocked at Glastonbury! This has made me wanna paint my nails now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fab! I love these pics of her. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly looks gorgeous and this nail colour is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got to love Lily and her outfits! I really like OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark and it looks bril on your nails - so much better on short nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour! And you are right, Lily Allen is definitely looking beautiful! xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete