Sunday 26 July 2009

Outfit of the day ...

Things have been pretty busy this weekend, it's my husbands birthday today so we have had a few days of festivities!

Today, we were nursing the hangovers and decided to go for a trip to the shops. I opted for a comfy but colourful outfit so thought I would show you all. I am not sure how interesting or inspiring anyone finds posts like this but thought I'd give my first official outfit of the day post a go. You can let me know what you think ....
Catalogue posing at its best ;P. Please excuse my peely wally (pale) legs ... they had been st moriz'd but my legs never take too well to any tan.
What i wore:
Pink multicoloured kaftan dress from Mango. I bought this in the sale last week for around £15-£20.
'Vintage' French Connection denim jacket (I bought this about 10 years ago ... does this constitute as vintage?? ... i think so ;) )
Matalan Multicoloured gladiators ... these are a great copy of the much pricier Aldo versions. I'm sure these only cost around £12.
My hobbit feet do not look their best here and my nails are very badly painted, I was in a rush when i did them!

I also wore these Topshop beads I picked up in the sale for about £10. It is actually one necklace with reams and reams of beads. I love it!
Finally I teamed with a vintage belt that cost me around £3 from a vintage store.
So what do you think of this colourful, casual combo?

x

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! Definitely keep doing these posts, I love them :) You look gorgeous! I love the dress...in fact I love everything :) Your legs don't look pale! I am the same, my legs take the longest to tan whether it's fake or real! xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool kaftan! i love the colours. and i really like the necklace too.xx

    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna thank you so much... glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Victoria thanks .. the necklace is amazing, there is like 10necklaces all in 1! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, especially the necklace! You should do more outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm loving this outfit head to toe! You look gorgeous! Those sandals and the necklace are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love outfit of the day posts. This is such a great look am totally in love with the Kaftan and jacket combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rosa @ellamarie84 @Av Thanks so much girls, think i will do more of these posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovley outfit. I love those shoes, i tried them on earlier today but the 4 was too big and they didn't have a 3. x

    ReplyDelete