Thursday 23 July 2009

My Landaaan Swap!

A couple of weeks ago my favourite Essex girl Natalia from I would go out tonight but ... and I decided to do a little impromptu make-up and fashion swap!

Here is the fab goodies I received fron Natalia:The contents are as follows:

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
Models Own nail polish in Orange Sorbet
The Body Shop Born Lippy in Cool Mint
Miss Sporty concealer pencil
Pearl necklace with bow detail
Barry M Lip Paint in 54 Peach

Natalia had mentioned she was worried she might double on some things I already had ... she did double on the Vitamin E Face Mist but I was so so pleased that she had sent me this as I was running out of my current bottle. It came along at just the right time and it is such a favourite of mine so yay!

Natalia had seen a previous post of mine where I styled a Mango jumpsuit and she thought that the Models Own nail polish and Barry M lip paint would compliment the outfit nicely. Well she was right! I have only used the polish on my toes so far but it is gorgeous - sorry I really can't bring myself to show you my feet! However, here is a picture of the lipcolour ... i love it! Will need to incorporate this into a FOTD shortly to show you the full effect as this dodgy pics of my lips does not do it justice!

The Body Shops Born Lippy cool mint has now become a staple in my handbag and as Natalia had already suggested, it has now taken place of my previous favourite yes yes yes! Unlike others I do find yes yes yes! to be moisturising but the Born Lippy is extra moisturising and is also perfect for toning down bright lipsticks.

The surprise product for me is the Miss Sporty concealer pencil. Natalia suggested using this on the inner corners of the eye to highlight and on the waterline to brighten. It really is great for this... I have more news on this pencil to come in a future post!

By far, my favourite item has to be this gorgeous pearl necklace with bow detail. It is just so pretty and vintage inspired! I have worn it loads so far .... cute isn't it? A BIG BIG THANK YOU to Natalia for my fab goodies, I love them all!

x

9 comments:

  1. I love seeing these swaps. I reeally want that face mist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that necklace is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely goodies :) I have that necklace and always seem to get compliments on it, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that necklace! Do you happen to know where it is from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concealer stick is also quite good for concealing blemishes, at least for me, because my skin is extremely oily and the stick quite dry, so it doesn't move throughout the day! Great goodies :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lolly I'm sure Natalia said it was from River island ... cute isn't it?! xx

    @Rocaille I'm loving the Miss Sporty pencil ... i need more coverage in a concealer but i can imagine its great on better skin than mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lolly - Just thought I'd let you know that I bought mine in Miss Selfridge. When I've looked at them since buying mine, they all seem much more delicate and slightly smaller, so not sure if they're a bit different now? Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that necklace!! Its from Miss Selfridge xxx

    ReplyDelete