Wednesday 1 July 2009

Mango Styling

This week I have been mostly ..... shopping!

Nothing new there I guess but this time it has been with a purpose. I have a few big things coming up, T in the Park, friends hen night, Ibiza and a big holiday yet to be booked so new clothes are a natural requirement! Any excuse basically!

I thought I'd show you a few of my favourite purchases all from Mango (all mostly sale items). I never usually style a whole outfit just from one shop but so far I like how this all works together. Everything is from Mango apart from the shoes which are New Look. As usual apologies for the quality of photos ... clearly I am a terrible photographer.
I am really digging the 70's/80's style jumpsuits at the moment. This one is so lovely and light so will be great for nights out home or abroad. Usually I would add my own belt but I quite like this simple wraparound that is attached to the suit. This was £39.95, I originally thought this was a sale item but I can't seem to find an original price on it.
This chunky red bracelet with gold studding is a nice contrast to the light and floatiness of the jumpsuit. This was £14 down from £20-£22 I think.I have been lusting after this over-sized clutch for a while. I originally wanted it in the blue/turquoise tones but when I picked up the jumpsuit I knew I had to have the red clutch to wear with it. I love the clash of animal print against the floral. It's edgy but not in your face. The bag was £22 down from £32.At the moment, i am thinking of teaming the look with these gladiator style heels from New Look that I bought a while ago. Might try a few different options out on the shoe front though.

I wouldn't say these were bargains as such despite some of the sale prices but I really loved all these pieces and know I will get my wear out of them.

What do you think of this look? Tres chic or tres freak?

x

14 comments:

  1. drooling over the shoes - i need lessons about walking in heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I love the jumpsuit and i think a couple of orangey bits i got u might go well!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the jumpsuit Kirsten. So classy but fun. Do you mind me asking how much it was reduced to? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the floral fabric, but don't think I would ever dare wear a jumpsuit myself!! Clutch is absolutely gorgeous- do you mind me asking how much?xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely tres chic!

    http://spotlightonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Natalia ooh I can't wit for postie to come! thanks so much! Yours will be on it's way soon! xx

    @Dressjunkie Ok so I checked the receipt and the jumpsuit was £39.95 but I can't find a sale tag so maybe that was full price after all? I might go instore to check as I thought it was a sale item. Have updated the blog with prices now ... should have just done that in the first place! xx

    @Hele the clutch was £22 from £32 ... you get it in a gorgeous blue/turquoise colour too which I had wanted originally but once I bought the jumpsuit I changed my mind. It also has a long strap you can attach to go over your shoulder - perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous! Makes me wish there was a Mango near me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mango is fab! That jumpsuit is loooovely! you will have to do a OOTD post when you wear it, bet you will look stunning!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumpsuit and the bag, the print clash is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wa a bargain! I'm almot sure it was £80 full price y'know xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @dressjunkie Really? wow I didn't realise that, i couldn't find the sale tag or original price on it so thats why I ended up doubting it was a sale item! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes.

    I've tagged you - see my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Très chic! Amazing styling! Love the look! xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete