Monday 12 July 2010

Dress Lust!

I want I want I want!

It's not often I look at Mrs Beckham and think her look is effortless ... often she is overstyled and her image is just so contrived ... although admittedly she does always look amazing and she herself is now producing some gorgeous designs.

Anyway, back to the point, earlier this week she was photographed wearing this cute bow print Marc by Marc Jacobs dress. In true VB style, she had dressed it up but it's such a cute summer dress that would look great with sandals too.

I was quick to spot it was on sale on Net-a-porter but boo hoo.... it's all sold out.

Luckily, my husband flies to the states on Tuesday where I know he will drop by the Marc Jacobs store so fingers crossed he finds me it!

x

4 comments:

  1. I was about to sya it was on net a porter and Kelly got it on there!

    It is lovely but I am just tight and would never pay that much for a dress!! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo it's gorgeous! I hope your hub can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is really pretty, hope you get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! Love the colour!
    Fingers crossed you get it!

    ReplyDelete