Thursday 15 July 2010

Homes & Interiors Scotland Exhibition 2010

I am a natural nosey parker. I love seeing inside peoples homes, how they decorate and how it fits their personality and style.
I also have a real love for design, in particular interior design. I love to decorate and pay close attention to detail making sure that both mine and my husbands personalities are reflected in our home.

So it's no surprise I am quite excited about The Homes & Interiors Scotland Exhibition at Glasgows SECC on 27-29th August.

I have been for the last 3 years and as well as their main focus being interiors you will find exhibitors from wine tasting to cookery to floral design. In fact, they have even been known to have beauty exhibitors. Something for everyone.

My favourite part is getting to see roomsets on display, especially when created by talented designers who can help you to think outside the box when it comes to designing your own home. Since we are still in the process of house huntng, it's great to get inspired by all the ideas that will be on display at the exhibition.

It's also a good way to find out about local suppliers as I am a great believer in supporting local businesses, especially as we have so much creativity and talent on our doorstep in Glasgow.

Anyway, the geek in me is already sifting through copies of Homes & Interiors Scotland magazine in anticipation of the exhibition.


x

2 comments:

  1. You have an oppertunity to win some tickets at http://kirstyallanjewellery.com/?p=55 , get yourself into the Scottish Homes and Interiors show for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at your blog I actually convinced a few of my friends to come and we all went to the Exhibition. We had a great time. The designs there were amazing. I'm definitely going again next year.
    Thanks for the great tip
    Laura

    ReplyDelete