Wednesday 14 July 2010

Matching your nails with your laptop ...

I have been hearing about this collaboration for ages now and to be honest it all seemed a bit gimmicky, however, now that it is here I have to say I am pretty tempted.

Dell have teamed up with OPI to 'fuse fashion and style' ...(shouldn't that be beauty?) I digress ... to create 26 different coloured covers all inspired by your favourite OPI nail lacquer shades.

You can choose from shades like 'I'm not really a waitress', 'Strawberry Margarita', 'Rosy Future' ... and then some.

My only issue would be choosing which cover I was partial to most.


Thing is this does coincide with my own laptop dying a slow but sure death. In fact, my laptop is so bad it is starting to take the fun out of blogging! poor me.

Anyway, I have little knowledge on laptops and unsure whether Dell are a reliable brand to buy from (even though I worked for them once upon a time).

So, what do you think of this collaboration? Will you be upgrading your laptop for one of these? And does anyone want to stop me from rushing out to my local PC World before I make a big mistake?

All advice and opinions welcome :)

x

1 comment:

  1. ah, super pretty!

    I have a wee dell laptop - in umm, bright green! ha! tasty, yes.

    It's a few years old now and still plodding along despite being dragged allover the place for work. (although I am missing a few keys now, oops!)

    but all in a sturdy wee thing, and no technical problems to speak of

    x

    ReplyDelete