Sunday 11 July 2010

NOTD - Nails Inc Drury Lane

I knew I had to blog about this nail polish the minute I had finished painting my nails last night.

Nails Inc Drury Lane is a ridiculously pretty colour. A gorgeous coral pink which is lovely and vibrant for Summer.

I own a tonne of coral nail polish but this one is probably the prettiest of the lot.

Please ignore the colour of my skin is these photos - I have tried to crop as best I can as I had a major fake tan fail this weekend (the first in a very long time) and have managed to tango my hands!! whoopsy!

The only downside, as I find with all Nails Inc polishes ... the application is horrific. It's gloopy, streaky and takes me up to 3 coats to get a smooth enough finish. As you can see from the photos though I didn't really get that smooth a finish after all. I managed to smudge them seconds after I painted them ... hmmph!

On one hand I can't stand Nails Inc polishes but when they produce colours this pretty I do tend to just put up and persevere with the negatives for the sake of pretty nails.

x

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour, I love nails inc polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is very pretty,i agree.But Nails.Inc dont make the best nail polishes,so i tend to avoid them.But the end result did turn out nice :D







    StopAndStareStyle - btw,posted my SECOND EVVVER look on here lol,so i'd love to hear your feedback.It would be much MUCH appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty colour! I love coral nail polish :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous summery colour - such a pity though about the rubbish application!

    ReplyDelete