Friday 16 July 2010

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Having recently got into doing a bit of d.i.y nail art, it was an absolute pleasure to find Wah! Nails.

Where have I been?? Really? How did I not know about the wonders of Wah! already?
Anna Sui Inspired Nails

Originally based in the East end of London (correct me if I'm wrong), Wah! seem to be growing in leaps and bounds and now have another base at Topshop Oxford Street.
KISS inspired nails

The brain child of Sharmadean Reid, who herself is already succsesful as a stylist, journalist and editor of her own online magazine, she decided to venture into the world of nails and now has some very talented people creating wonderful nail designs.

Miu Miu Inspired nails

I'm not talking about airbrushed nail art, although I don't doubt that they can offer this too, but intricately drawn on designs ranging from leopard print to spongebob square pants to pretty little bows. In fact, they take inspiration from everywhere, delicate works of art to rock bands to the latest designer must haves.

I am unsure of how much nails like this cost but I have heard that it's not too expensive at all - next time I'm in London, Wah! can expect a visit from me :)

Check out their website, the creations are amazing. http://wah-nails.com/

x

6 comments:

  1. I love Wah! Nails....the designs are gorgeous. I keep making all these extravagant plans to go to London just so I can get myself some uh-mazing nails.

    Claire
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!! Those are absolutely amazing!
    I'd never heard of Wah! before either!

    Kxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally lurked around Wah! when I was in Topshop at the weekend but I wasn't brave enough to go for it!

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are fierce! The dogtooth design is genius!
    Kat x Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I recently saw something similar to MINX nails on Sephora.com...I know it's not the same, but still fun nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love checkin out the WAH! website for new nail art ideas, but I'm a leopard print fan at heart lol

    ReplyDelete