Tuesday 12 May 2009

Bye bye for now!

So, tomorrow I am off to Florence to celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary. I first visited Florence 2.5 years ago when hubby proposed to me so i think it's apt that we return to celebrate! I would go into detail on my romantic proposal but worry I would have you all gagging so I will pass on that one, lol.
I am so excited about going but disaster struck yesterday when i was hit with a bug! Had to call in sick to work today and spent all day in bed. Still not feeling too hot to be honest. Still haven't packed at all so there will be a busy rush to get everything done this evening. I had hoped to pack light but i'm pretty sure that won't work out! No offence, but there is no chance i will be on here blogging over my holiday, will be too busy soaking up the delights and culture that Florence has to offer. Will hopefully be picking up plenty of inspiration for bloggint though! However, I may take the occasional trip to Twitter to keep up with everyone going to the Barry M event. Can't wait to see you all there!

So bye bye everyone, see you all next week! xx

21 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous of you going to Florence! Have a wonderful time! My Mum lived there for a year so I've been there about 5 times now- love it. It's definately one of my favourite places ever. If you haven't been you should try the pizzeria in Piazza Santo Spirito- the food is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daisy - thanks i will take a note of that and will try and visit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not be blogging during my holiday either!! I hope you feel better soon and good luck with the packing :)

    Have a wonderful time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time and thanks for following my blog ;-) There'll be posts a plenty by the time you get back as i'll be bk in Blighty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yinka - oh good! I will actually miss reading everyones blogs while im away - will need to set an evening aside to keep up with everyone ha ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you looked gorgeous on your big day x
    I always get ill whenim looking forward to something its like my body just switches off lol if that makes sense. Have a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you were a lovely bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great time!! make sure you go to sephora!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous hunny. I will miss our tweets.My thumbs love u- if u check my last post u will see the piss colour thumb nail if u enlarge 1st pic. yummy ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary, have a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time & Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hae fun and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a fantastic time!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great time girl & happy anniversary! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a lovely time - don't drink too much alco free cider! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got back from Florence a couple of weeks ago - very jealous you're off as I'd like to go straight back. Get well soon and have fun!

    p.s. you must tell us the proposal story at some point...

    p.p.s. Osteria di Giovanni on via del moro if you want a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooo how exciting, have a wonderful time x x I would love to hear the romantic proposal story but then I am a big softie! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have an amazing time Kirsten. Florence sounds amazing! You can tell me your soppy proposal story when you get back if you like, i won't gag - I love romantic!

    Solstice & Lament will be waiting with your name on it for when you get back :) I'll keep a bronzer too if it looks like we're getting low.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous wedding photo. Have a fab time away. x

    ReplyDelete