Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hotfooting it in Florence - shoe haul!

Ok so just a quickie to show you some of my Florence purchases. I am sure you all realise by now I love love love shoes so here is what I brought home from Florence to add to my collection.

First up, my new babies .... nude peeptoe studded heels from Burberry.Look at the studded detailing - lush ....
The next 2 pairs of shoes I am not so sure about now that they are home but lets see what you guys think of them. I can't remember the name of the shop they were from but it looked like an Italian version of Barrats or Dolcis.

I picked these as they looked a little 1950's pin up when I tried them on. They look quite clumpy but are very comfortable to wear.
Again, this next pair just made me think of 50s pin up again. They have an almost oriental style design on them and are very similar to shoes that Dune sold last year. I can imagine tottering around in these poolside with big sunnies, a sunkissed glow and a lovely kaftan .... yeah, like thats ever gonna happen! I'm guessing these are gonna take some practise to walk in!
Lastly, I picked up these cute little trainers. They really remind me of a pair Kurt Geiger are selling just now. I wore them today for the first time, they are so comfortable and look great!
What do you guys think?
xx

14 comments:

  1. Amaaaaaaaaazing. Love the burberry shoes....love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wooden heeled flowery ones! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a shoe addict:) so you blog is a food for my addiction! I am loving this post and those amazing Burberry babies:)
    I will be doing a post on my shoe collection as soon as I finish my jewlery collection posts.

    I lvoe you blog and I think you are trully stunning lady:)

    Keep up great work!
    xox
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love all of them but the first and third pair are my faves! ok so here is my address so you can send them to me... lol :P so jealous! I cant really buy shoes cause they take up to much weight so when i do go home eventually i cant be super overweight with my baggage :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes are really nice, the 1st pair are my faves though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, the first pair are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your silver trainers, so chic and geeky at the same time! Great shoes haul :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O I LOVE the burberry's... sooo jealous right now. And the silver trainers are veyr cool - and very similar to the KG ones.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I want those burberry's so gorgeous and the floral heels!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Burberry's are uber-pretty! :) Lovley hauling! :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god. I love all these!
    New visitor and follower to your site. I am enjoying the read.

    come visit my blog if you get a chance.

    Cheers,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous :) Love the first pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those Burberry shoes are hott!

    ReplyDelete