Wednesday 27 May 2009

The Body Shop - 20% Discount

You might remember a few months back I attended a Body Shop Beauty Bloggers Event? It was a fantastic day and we were all given some great treats and I have to say most of the products we received were real winners!
Well, today the lovely girls at The Body Shop got in touch as they are offering a 20% online discount to all bloggers and anyone who is an avid reader of beauty blogs.. They are offering this discount on a select choice of their fabulous products up until the 18 September 2009. Wow!
The codes below are against each product and can only be used once per online transaction. Discount codes are in BOLD.
Code: BLOG_SHIM for 20% off shimmer cubes.
These eyeshadow cubes are amazing! Check out some of my previous posts for looks I have created using the cubes... my particular favourite is the smoky eye. Love!
Code: BLOG_CAM for 20% off Camomile waterproof eye make up remover.
Most of you who have tried this will agree it is a fantastic product and really gets rid of all traces of eye make up whilst being kind to this sensitive area. It smells lovely too!
Code: BLOG_SCRUB for 20% off Vitamin C Cleansing Face Polish
I was lucky enough to have been sent this product after my skin consultation with The Body Shop. I use it once or twice a week and I find it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth and soft.
Code: BLOG_MIST for 20% off Vitamin E Facial Mist
This is a wonder product for me. I try to carry it around wherever I go. It is perfect for travelling and keeping your skin hydrated while flying or just while you are on the go. It can freshen up a make up look and keep skin feeling soft and moisturised.
Hope you all get some goodies with these codes ... the products on offer really are fantastic and I can't recommend them all enough.
Enjoy xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice one! I've been meaning to order a couple of shimmer cubes FOREVER! Cheers Saskia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellentay, thanks chick!! I just ordered a shimmer cubes palette for a tenner, batgain x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up hunny

    ReplyDelete