Thursday 28 May 2009

Schwarzkopf OSIS+ Design Mix - Light

I was lucky enough to be asked to review some new products from the Schwarzkopf Professional range.

There are 6 producs in this collection, Light, Strong, Smooth, Gloss, Matt and Rough. I asked for 4 of the products to review, Light, Gloss, Matt and Rough. However, disappointingly I only received 2 out of the 4 ... the matt and the light. The cheeky wee postman must have dipped his hand in the package, thought his barnet was looking a little more slick these days!! ;)
Osis+ Light - white with blue beads

These products can be used in conjunction with one another to give different effects and styling possibilities. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to do that as I had planned on using the Light and Rough together along with the Gloss. My husband was going to road test the Matt and Rough together.

So from my Husband's point of view, he simply thought the Matt on it's own was 'alright' ... From my point of view the Light on its own was just 'alright' ... I was looking for something to help volumise and give my hair some extra body but I am afraid without the other complimentary products this just didn't happen.

It did make my hair feel soft, shiny and smooth but no volume and no control just a nice silky feeling - similar to that of CHI silk infusion. I applied a small amount when wet the first time I used it then the next time I applied once hair was dry. To be honest whether applied to my wet or dry hair the end result was pretty much the same.

I would recommend this product for giving some extra shine and life into hair and it certainly helps if your hair is prone to tugging. Overall, it made my hair feel healthy and shiny but I did feel like something was missing.

x

8 comments:

  1. grand review - i especially liked your hubbys contributions lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it made all the difference didn't it! He did want his photo on the blog but he wasn't happy with how it made his hair look - now thats vanity for you!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely and shiny. You look gorgeous! It's such a shame you didnt get the other products!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so nice!

    I have seen a few reviews on these products and I really like the idea of them but I have yet to see them in Australia.. I will have to keep my eye out for them!!

    Thanks for the review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you hair looks very shiny & healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apart from the fact that you are beautiful your hair is gorgeous in colour and texture. The cut looks so good on you, I'm temptedt to do the same. xxNadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to do my review on these...Loved yours, I wish I had your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete