Tuesday 14 April 2009

Carvella love!

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a pair of chunky platform heels to wear with skinny jeans. I eventually picked up these little beauts from Carvella at Kurt Geiger.

Now, they are not the prettiest looking shoes but I love them. They are a grey patent with a wooden platform heel. My mother-in-law gasped at their ugliness while my friend loved their Lady Gaga-ness! One thing I will say for these shoes, I wore them to London and walked about all day in them without having to change into my pumps once. Comfiest heels ever!

So what do you think? Ugly beyond belief, high fashion disasters or style winners??

14 comments:

  1. in the words of gok wan...bang on trend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lipgloss86 Lol thanks, that made me laugh out loud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont like them sorry hun!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm quite surpised at how much i love them & i can't wear heels :( I think there pretty not ugly at all X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Infact the grey material of the shoe remind me so much like the "Melissa" shoe of Vivienne Westwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!! Bet they look great with
    jeans!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! No way I could even walk to the corner shop in them though!Id love sturdy ball of the feet!lucky you!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them - these are the kind of shoe that makes me wish I could "do" heels - I see pain when I look at them though lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Steph @ mizzworthy I swear on my life there is no pain involved. I thought the same when i was buying them but to my surprise they have been uber comfortable. And i didn't trip up once!!(this is a habit for me even in flats LOL) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your comment : ) Oh my gosh I love these shoes, and I am pretty fussy when it comes to shoes, but wow they are gorgeous. I love the colour, they look uber classy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They do look comfy indeed! Love the colour of it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. actually they are nice! haven't seen them in Kurt Geiger Dubai !

    ReplyDelete