Tuesday 7 April 2009

YES YES YES!

I just wanted to do a really quick post on this as a) it is for such a worthy cause and b) its a great l'il product.

Its The Body Shop's Yes Yes Yes!, Oui Oui Oui! Lip butter. The Body Shop have teamed up with MTV to raise funds for the Staying Alive Foundation. This foundation helps to raise awareness on HIV and Aids and this campaign is specifically aimed to remind people to say Yes! to safe sex.
The lip butter contains extracts of dragonfruit (smells lush!), Shea butter and organic beeswax which combined promotes moisture and conditioning of the lips. The butter itself applies very pale to the lips and is perfect for a nude lip or for toning down a bright lippy (which i had to do in work today ... Raspberry lips rock but when you are the only female at a contract review with your client, then it ain't such a good look!)

This Lip butter is £5 from The Body Shop but £3.98 (yes, that much!!) goes to the foundation, which i think is fabulous!
x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool product! Will try and remember to get it at my next stop at TBS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving this too!! its in my make up bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in BodyShop and had to have a sniff and its AMAZING! I am going of chapsticks as after a while they make me feel sick :-/ I think I may pick this up! After all it is for a good cause :D

    ReplyDelete