Saturday 18 April 2009

New Shoes!

I am obsessed with shoes ... and bags .... and make up! Lol

I find it hard not to buy shoes when I am out shopping and today was no different. I have a lot of heels and fancy shoes but not nearly as many casual shoes. I wear flat pumps most days and never feel glam enough but I hardly ever find a shoe with a small enough heel that is still comfortable.

Today, I was in House of Fraser (I know I hate the place but they have a great shoe department!) and there was a shoe sale one!! Once I had gotten over the woozy excitement I started rummaging around to find me a pair or 2 ... or 3. At one point, I had 4 pairs in my hand but my husband who was in a sensible mood today helped me eliminate 3 of them!! Damn him!

I put down the 3 skyscraper heeled glamorous sex kitten pairs of shoes and came away with these instead.

They are from an American brand called Seychelles who are, in my opinion, very similar to Irregular Choice. These little shoes have a real vintage look to them and are in a striking shade of teal. They also have a little bit of bronze detailing on the side. They are perfect for wearing casual with skinny jeans. They are so so comfortable and I can imagine I should be able to walk about for hours in these without being in too much pain at the end of the day. The sole feels very rubbery and bouncy to walk on, a little bit like the feeling you get with Crocs only a million times more attractive.
What do you think of them? Should I go back for the skyscraper heels instead?

x

9 comments:

  1. love them!! i only wear heels this size too cos im tall already! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - perfect with jeans and great for everday. I love my skyscapers but only get to wear one pair every couple of weeks on nights out so this is defo the most practical option (but not practical if you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour and cute heel!can never wear flat flats so these are perfect!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! They look just a nice height - I think even I could do these heels lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo I want I want I want! Gorgeous!! Loving your style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I love the colour!!! They would go with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are so sweet! they're such a gorgeous color, i'm a sucker for anything aqua/turquoise/teal.

    thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! everyone loves a statement shoe and its a bonus that these are actually wearable! want!xx

    ReplyDelete