Sunday 19 April 2009

Festival Glam - Part 2

Deviating slightly from the beauty, haircare, skincare side of things ..... being stylish as well as preened is a must for me.

With T in the Park being in Scotland, good weather is never guaranteed whereas rain always is!

Rain + Festival = MUD!

This means that the trusty wellington boot will be brought out from the back of the garden shed and donned with flowery dresses or hotpants! Each year I spot new and interesting designs but to be honest I am not an ambassador of the patterned welly. I love them on other people but for me I always manage to have them clashing horribly with something I am wearing. My latest pair of wellies are just plain navy with pale blue belt detailing on them ... lovely, match everything and admittedly, safe.

However, this year I have spotted my Lust-after Welly! I must must must have them .... or at least a decent copy of them! Here they are ...
Jimmy Choo meets Hunter for the first time to come up with these babies...... LOVE! I'm sure these would even make Kate Moss dizzy with excitement! Moc Croc, stylish black, they are just gorgeous! These will go with everything and I am already mentally styling outfits round them.

I could go on to mention making sure I pack a lightweight waterproof coat, sunnies, an over-the-shoulder bag, dressing up fun, funky hoodies etc, but right now I am mesmerised by the power of Choo!

What wellies will you be sporting this festival season? x

6 comments:

  1. these are cool wellies! I have some hunters and everyone takes the piss when I wear them... "OOh look at you in your expensive wellies you saw in heat magazine! hunters don't you know!" I cringe to wear them now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natalia Haha thats so funny! Hunters are my favourites, the fit, the length. You just don't get the same from Oasis (which is where my current wellies are from) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love these wellies, Hunters are the best!Great present idea for my mum, thanks, she is obsessed has pink, orange, flowered, red, green, blue etc!Wish I still had my horse and would easily of been the most stylish rider in the yard!haha!love it, Jimmy Choo indeed!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops just seen price, maybe not then!!haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Holly lol i know, i thought you were just extra generous ha ha ... i think i will be on the hunt for a decent high street copy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wellies are wonderful, wonderful tings and WOW those jimmy choos are unbelievable. if only i had the extra money to drop, which sadly i most definitely do not :-(

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete