Saturday 18 April 2009

I got some blog cards from MOO.com!

When I was at the Body Shop event Muhsine aka Bubblegarm and Rowena of Candy Cosmetics gave me their little blog cards with their blog details printed on them ... just like a little business card. I also remembered Dressjunkie posting on her blog that she had some too. I loved them .... and wanted some of my own - although I did wonder, who would I ever give these to?

I went onto MOO.com and ended up with these l'il babies. They arrived in the post this morning.
They are printed with a sassy looking fairy on the front, who is obviously Saskia ;)
There are so many designs to choose from but I thought this was perfect for my blog.

I also ordered some personal mini tag cards. This is with my own personal details. From time to time I do make up for others and offer other creative services (i.e, wedding/party invitations etc), so I thought it would be good to have some of these for anyone enquiring about it. Here they are ... cute!
What do you think of my new cards? Does anyone else have anything like this?

x

6 comments:

  1. so cute I want some, may get some made, just in case!haha!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha bingo got some made!yay coming next week!thanks for this!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Holly lol, you are fast! You will need to post on your blog when you get them, would love to see what design you went for! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha too much time on my hands, trying to avoid feminist essay writing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look really really nice! I love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MOO! I got a little book of stickers which can be photos that you upload. I used the stickers of my families and friends to stick on my diary in a tile pattern. Their service is really good too.

    ReplyDelete