Tuesday 6 April 2010

17 Endless Shine Lipgloss - Coral Queen

I love it when new products surprise me, especially when it's a very affordable drugstore product.

I was in Newcastle last weekend and somehow managed to take with me, 3 dried out lipglosses! Pfft, how does that even happen? Anyway, while on a shopping spree in Newcastle I nipped into Boots with the purpose of buying a gloss I could wear out on the town that evening.

Boots 17 is not a brand I ever buy - if I am right, I believe the brand is aimed at a much younger audience therefore the quality is probably not what I am after. However, the colour of this gloss drew me to it. The shade is Coral Queen and it is part of the 17 Endless Shine lipgloss range.
It is a lovely pinky coral with gold shimmer running through it which is very subtle on the lips but just enough to give a golden glow. The formulation isn't as sticky as I would have expected and the shine isn't endless as it says on the tube but it does go a long way despite this. My only real issue is it seems to be slighly drying on the lips but this isn't a problem as long as you're not wearing it everyday.

Here it is on bare lips:
A glossy sheer hint of colour. And over the top of Mac Angel:
Obviously with coral being the 'in' shade again this year, it is a perfect gloss for Spring/Summer looks.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the best bit - it's only £3.49!

What bargains have you spotted lately?

x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I have that and I really like it! Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection foundation is a bargain and I prefer it to my Double Wear foundation.

    ReplyDelete