Wednesday 14 April 2010

NOTD - Nails Inc Tate

Despite not really being a fan of Nails Inc polishes, they do produce one of the loveliest red nail polishes I own.

I pinched this polish from my sister who in turn got it free in a magazine (didn't feel so bad when I heard that!) Tate is a gorgeous red that I can only describe as in between pillar box red and blood red veering ever so slightly to the berries.
Tate feels like a more sophisticated, grown up red compared with say Revlon Red which another of the brights I love. There is just something more demure and expensive looking about Tate.

As with all Nails Inc polishes I own, it doesn't take long before the chipping starts but this one held out to day 2 so thats better than my usual experience.

Though, for a colour this lovely I don't mind.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment