Saturday 10 April 2010

theOutnet.com - last chance to RSVP!

Just a reminder that today - Sunday 11th April - is the last day to RSVP for the £1 birthday sale at theOutnet.com

The birthday sale will take place on Friday April 16th with thousands of designer items reduced to £1. All you need to do is make sure you have registered with theOutnet.com by RSVPing HERE. Further details will then be emailed to you.

Due to demand only one item per person can be purchased so don't dilly dally as it is only as long as stock lasts!

Remember also, that everyone who RSVP's is entered into a prize draw to win a preview of all sale items and purchase 5 items from the sale (for a fiver!) with the assistance of an theOutnet.com stylist!

Since I have been mostly obsessing over all the gorgeous dresses on theOutnet.com I will leave you with my Dress of the Day.
My love for her designs has already been mentioned in a previous post - It's a gorgeous Stella McCartney Navy ruffle silk dress. This is what I love Stella for, it's beautiful, feminine and so wearable. There is currently 50% off this dress at the moment but I am hoping that it may be in the £1 sale .... and my size is still left! Fingers crossed!

Good Luck to everyone who will be shopping on April 16th on theOutnet.com. I really can't wait to compare purchases :D

Happy Shopping! x

No comments:

Post a Comment