Thursday 1 April 2010

All about the accessories ...

It really is! There is no better way to brighten up an outfit than to accessorize well. More often than not I will buy some basic plain tops and liven them up with a killer necklace, earrings or scarf.

Accessorising really can change the look of any outfit and if you do it well, it could save you plenty of $$ on fleeting trends. A couple of posts ago, I was going mad for theOutnet.com £1 birthday party sale and since there is only 1 item per guest, I really need to do my research and work out which items to aim for on the day! Remember, it is first come first served - so fingers on your mouse, ladies!




So of course, tonight I have been browsing on theOutnet.com like a mad woman scouring for my must have items and this is just some of the items I have my eye on!

* Sara Berman slouch bag -Summer is full of day trips and long walks so carrying a bag on my arm is just a hassle - a lovely slouch bag that slings round my body is the perfect solution - this one in Nude will suit most colour combos and the stud detailing gives it some va va voom!

* An oversized Scarf - for the chilly Summer breeze. I always invest in an oversized scarf, you can wear it so many ways and I just find them, well, so stylish. I love this Missoni one - everyone needs some Missoni in their life at some point - why not now when you could get it for £1!

* Statement jewellery like this necklace and cuff. The necklace is a beautiful flower pendant by Kara Ross and the cuff, ugh! The cuff is to die for ... it is Christian Lacroix no less and I think I am in love!

* Of course no outfit of mine would be complete without my face in place so Nars Penny Lane will be my big Summer blush and of course on trend pastel nails. Never did I think I would take to pastels but I have!

To get your invite to the £1 birthday party just make sure you RSVP by registering with theOutnet.com between now and April 11th. Click here to RSVP.

What are your must have accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment