Sunday 18 April 2010

Eyeko Nude Nail Polish

I was sent a collection of pastel nail polishes from Eyeko a few weeks ago and I am just getting round to trying them out.

I opted to try the Nude nail polish first. They say that Nude shoes help to lengthen the appearance of legs so I was hoping this would do the same for my podgy little fingers.Well, I am not so sure it lenthened the appearance of my hands and at first it did make them look like death but with a little bit of fake tan they started to look quite pretty.

I would say this shade appears more peachy than I expected but I guess nudes are always going to be peach or pink toned in some way or other. This is the polish after 3 coats but another coat would have perfected the look.
Without at least 3 coats, you can see obvious streaks and the drying time is slightly longer than my normal polishes.

It's definitely not a shade for pale skintones but with the hint of a summer glow this is much lovelier than I would have imagined. This will definitely be in my summer nail wardrobe ;)

Anyone else like nude nails?
x

3 comments:

  1. I have this polish, its pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lyke it,but the thought of having to sit there all day applying 3 coats is just unbearable lol.I prefer to choose polishes that dry quick and only need 1 coat.Ox

    http://stopandstarestyle.blogspot.com - VISIT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude nailvarnish, very sophisticated! And Eyeko's packaging is always so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete