Thursday 8 April 2010

If I could only wear one designer ever again ...

It would probably be Stella McCartney.

When I was a teenager I had pictures of her collections lining the doors of my wardrobe. I obsessed over the fine details of her feminine dresses and swore I would one day own one.

Stella's designs aren't always the most extravagant - one of the reasons I love Alexander McQueen so much but there is this feminine beauty in her designs that doesn't try to hard to be cool, it just is.




I love how on one hand you can wear something fit for Studio 54 and the next, cosy and comfy in a cable knit. Her clothes evoke beauty, glamour and comfort at the same time. Not an easy combination to attain at the best of times.

At the moment I only own one Stella McCartney item and that is a bag which I just love love love! However, that teenage dream is still going strong so I have been checking out Stella's dresses on theOutnet.com in the hope of bagging it for £1 at their birthday sale on April 16th.

To join the £1 sale party remember to RSVP by registering your details at theOutnet.com by April 11th - that's Sunday! Don't miss out - it really is too good an opportunity to miss. By registering your details you are also entering a draw to have a sneak preview of the £ sale items and choose 5 items (for a fiver!!) with the help of a theOutnet.com stylist :)

Who is your favourite Designer?

x

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Stella McCartney...I'm keeping my fibgers crossed for the sal...love the cat suit but doubt I could wear it! Really nice mix...thanks Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE Stella McCartney, always feel so good when in her clothes, defo got my eye on a few items for the 16th. Keep fingers crossed for me.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete