Sunday 18 April 2010

Celebrity Slim Update & OOTD

So, I have been in the Celebrity Slim zone for a week and a half now and I am happy to report it is going very well.

I have lost 5lbs and so far I haven't been tempted to stray and haven't had any cravings strong enough to cave in to the lure of sweets and burgers! Although, I did allow myself a cheat night last night and had a cherry bakewell tart and some doritos and wine - classy! ;)

Now I have had a few people tell me they don't believe Celeb Slim is a healthy diet but let me fill you in on my diet pre Celeb Slim and after.

A normal days intake PRE celeb slim:

Breakfast: A bag of Walkers prawn cocktail crisps and bar of chocolate. Diet coke.

Lunch: Greggs sandwich/chips/baked potato. Bag of crisps or chocolate bar snack. Diet coke.

Dinner: This varied it could be anything from takeaway to home made chicken fajitas. Chocolate treat. Diet coke.

Horrendous, huh?

A normal days intake on celeb slim:

Breakfast: A celeb slim shake or meal replacement bar.

Mid Morn Snack: Celery with philadelphia light

Lunch: A celeb slim shake or meal replacement bar.

Mid Afternoon Snack: An apple

Dinner: Trout with salad & poached egg/Tuna salad/Steak & Veg/Ham salad

After dinner snack: A piece of fruit/celery & dip

You can see the difference can't you?

I don't want to live on the celeb slim plan forever but until I am at a happy weight I will continue to take them and through the plan I will continue to educate myself about how I eat, when I eat and portion sizes. Slowly but surely I will also re-introduce carbs. Eventually I will be able to replace the shakes with a healthy breakfast and lunch option.

I want to chronicle my weight loss through photos but I am not brave enough to do the underwear challenge so it is fully clothed photos - you can all breathe a sigh of relief! Hopefully when (not if) I meet my target weight I will show you the photos that encouraged me to start losing weight but for now they will stay under wraps. So here is today's Outfit of the day (OOTD) ....
I hate badly taken OOTD photos, so just to bug myself here's another 2!!
Jeans - Primarni (good for slobbing in, not so good for looking glam in)
Tartan Shirt (half tucked in half out)- Topshop
Shoes - Seychelles at House of Fraser
Belt - Mango

Will keep you posted on Celeb Slim and hopefully my next OOTD will show some weight loss results! :)

x

4 comments:

  1. I think that sounds perfectly fine, some people are awesome at eating healthily but they just eat far too big portions, but if your problem as you say is that you weren't eating the right stuff - good on you for doing this celebrity slim stuff to kick start you, I sent you a big (fat free) kiss and a good luck, will keep all fingers and toes crossed as I know how much losing weight can be a right bitch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah x - aw thank you! hopefully I can keep moaning until i reach my target - will keep you all posted x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab hunny...your before diet was pretty similar to yours..people are like how can you eat choc in the morn, haha quite easily lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your weighloss - you look great! This is definately going to be my method of weightloss after this baby!!

    ReplyDelete