Friday 30 April 2010

H&M Designer Dupes!

Okay so it's clear how much I am loving H&M at the moment and as you know I picked up a fabulous pair of shoe boots the other day .... well after browsing online it seems they look eerily familar to these wonderful Givenchy heels.



Not only that, while browsing the shoe department I came across another pair of shoes that I instantly recognised as a possible dupe for a pair of Miu's Miu's worn by the likes of our Cheryl Cole.



I must go back for this second pair! And of course, I will be telling everyone they are Miu's Miu's ... lets see who notices the difference! ;)

x

2 comments:

  1. I lurrrvve the Givenchy heels,they look gorgeous.The mui mui though? not too keen on them,they look way too chunky and bland for my taste.Ox

    http://stopandstarestyle.blogspot.com - visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!!! Why aren't they in my H&M? :( x

    ReplyDelete