Wednesday 28 April 2010

Clinique Anti-Blemish Foundation

Clinique's latest foundation offering is the new Anti- Blemish Solutions liquid make up.

Let me fill you in - the only Clinique products I have used before is skincare which isn't for me I'm afraid and their foundation - namely superbalanced and supermoisture foundations. I have to say I love their foundations. They leave a fresh, natural appeal to the skin whilst giving the required coverage.

For this reason, I had been looking forward to trying out the new Anti-Blemish range. I will be honest with you, I don't have many blemishes but I have seen this foundation applied and it looks beautiful so I was very pleased when I was given the opportunity to try it.

Clinique claim that this oil free foundation will conceal and treat blemishes while preventing future ones. It will also minimize the appearance of pores and neutralizes skin redness. You can find out more about this new foundation here.

This video gives some useful hints and tips for application ...



Throughout this month I will be trialling the foundation on 3 different skin types:

My own - fairly blemish free (other than freckles) normal to dry

My niece - blemished skin, oily T-zone

My sister - mature skin, oily T-zone and enlarged pores

I will be giving not only my opinion but the opinion of the models I will be using, guaranteeing an honest, tried and tested assessment of the product.

This is an advertorial on behalf of Clinique however all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I have been curious about this foundation!!! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the results too. Sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete