Tuesday 6 April 2010

Celebrity Slim

I do not usually advocate fad diets but I have reached a point of desperation and want to shift some pounds (read: Stone) in time for Summer and baring my flesh in public.

I heard about Dressjunkie's success on Celebrity Slim through twitter and thought I would give it a try. What have I got to lose apart from the £50 it skinned me to buy all the supplies!! Yes, it is expensive.

Basically Celebrity Slim replaces your usually 3 meal a day routine with 5-6 small meals using meal replacement shakes, soups or bars - much like Slimfast. Dinner is unaffected as long as it is balanced (i.e, NOT Dominoes, tsk tsk!) and preferably high in protein.

Already I am despairing over how the shakes and soup will taste - will I be able to stomach them? Well for £50 I am gonna give it a good go.

I am usually hesitant of announcing diet challenges on my blog but hopefully in a few weeks time I will be posting photos of me cavorting on a beach in my bikini!! JOKE! I would never do that to you guys! EVER!

Next step is to download the 'Shred' workout which comes recommended by Gemsmaquillage and Kelanjo19 but you know what they say, one step at a time!

x

3 comments:

  1. Ok I am sitting here munching on a lump of easter egg but have decided this is definately the route I'm going to take after this baba makes an apperance! Dressjunkies results are fab 11 lbs in 2 weeks - will be dying to hear how you get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're giving CS a go. I wish someone had told me about it a year ago!
    It does seem expensive but if you break it down to a weekly expense you 2 daily meals cost less than £2 each. Not bad.
    Plus it makes you skinny. I have collar bones, a waist and noticeably thinner arms. Plus the little pockets of fat between my arms and boobs (you know the ones) are almost gone.
    I've done 3 weeks, a stone off and I'm really happy. I didn't like the soups so stuck to the shakes and was always full. I also used the Atkins Advantage snack bars from Boots for little choccy cravings. They count as 1 snack. Good luck :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god if I had a spare £50 I'd be ordering right now! Maybe when the student loan comes in...?! Let us know how you get on! xx

    ReplyDelete