Tuesday 6 April 2010

Date Night ...

Once again I am sitting here browsing theOutnet.com picking out my best buys for the £1 sale on April 16th.

I have time on my hands for the next 2 weeks while my Husband jet sets around the USofA! It got me to thinking though, we have seen very little of each other over the past few months as both of our work schedules have been hectic to say the least, selling our flat and house hunting on top of that makes for very high stress levels. I can't even remember the last time we went on a date.

I remember the time when dates where spontaneous and not only that I could gorgeous-ify (did i just make that word up?) in the shortest time possible! So what would I wear if my Mister called to let me know he would be home and picking me up in an hour?

Well, if I only have an hour to get ready I need to wear something that is quick to throw on and requires as little accessories as possible - this gives me maximum time to fix my face which of course would consist of flirty fake lashes and a pretty blush like Nars Penny Lane.



This Stella McCartney dress is gorgeous and can be worn over leggings, jeggings, jeans or just plain old tights. The embroidery detail of the dress makes it easier to skip accessories. Always remember never to overgild the Lily!

The Alaia lace up wedges are just lovely and can be worn with so many things but I think they look really edgy but feminine with this dress. Teamed with a nice casual leather shoulder bag like this Marc Jacobs one. Love it all! (Hub, if you are reading - I want ALL of the above and a date night as soon as you're home - 'k? Thanks x)

If you want to be part of the £1 sale party with theOutnet.com don't forget to RSVP by registering your details HERE by April 11th. Just a reminder of the details - the £1 birthday sale will be held on April 16th. Thousands of items are reduced to £1/$1 or 1 Euro (I can't find the Euro symbol ;s) however, due to demand there will only be one item per person so make sure you have all your item options at the ready.

By registering with the site you are automatically entered into a draw to win the chance to get a sneak preview of the £1 sale and purchase up to 5 items (for only a fiver!) with the assistance of an Outnet.com stylist.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment