Sunday 4 April 2010

Tag - 7 fun facts

A while back the talented whiplashes at Inside the Makeup Case tagged me in a 7 fun facts tag. It has taken me a while to get round to it but here they are:

1. I am the youngest of 4 siblings
2. I am covered in freckles, not a part of my body is without them :(
3. I have met P Diddy, Puff Daddy, PD ... whatever the heck he is called these days
4. I used to be a lifeguard
5. Once upon a time I wanted to be a fashion journalist
6. My favourite place is Berlin
7. I love decorating, discos and dancing

And since I hate not having an image to accompany my posts here is one that ties in with Easter and an 8th fun fact:


8. My name is not really Saskia (in case you don't already know) ... my real name begins with 'K'
Hope you are all stuffing your face with chocolate this weekend!

Tell me 7 fun facts about you ... open to everyone :)

x

3 comments:

  1. I might do this I think :) Enjoy your chocolate K xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura Ooh yeah do it, do it! Oh, I ate that chocolate K a LONG time ago lol, chocolate never lasts long in my company ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun tag, so I decided to do it too :)

    http://missmonroesbeautymusings.blogspot.com/2010/04/tag-7-fun-facts.html

    ReplyDelete