Wednesday 2 February 2011

Berry Lips

I haven't always been obsessed with lipstick. 

In fact I only started wearing it properly about 2 or 3 years ago.  Before that I was attached to my lipgloss... preferably a Lancome juicy tube. 

These days I prefer a brighter, bolder definition on my smackers and since my last post  was about taking care of your lips I thought I'd show you one of the shades I have been getting great wear from at the moment but definitely needs a smooth lip.

It's Estee Lauders Extravagant Berry.  The sister to Extravagant Red which I wore in this post.  Estee Lauder lipsticks really are gorgeous in both colour choice and moisturising qualities.  This colour in particular is very long wearing.  It fades subtly through the day but it takes hours before a reapplication is required.

This is a gorgeous winter colour and I am trying to make the most of it before all the bright spring/summer colours are more acceptable to wear ... can't say I haven't started wearing them already.  In fact there is one gorgeous colour I am dying to share and I will get round to it soon.


These photos are pretty bad quality wise but I am sure you get the jist of what a gorgeous colour this is.  
I seem to go through stages of either lipstick or eyeshadow for that burst of colour to the complexion and just now is a definite lipstick phase.  It's such a simple and easy way to completely change your look.

Is anyone else getting their bright lippies ready for the spring/summer?
x

1 comment: