Sunday 13 February 2011

Revitalash update

A few months ago I posted about my journey with Revitalash and the increased length it had given my lashes.

More than 8 weeks after I first started using it, I thought I would report back on the progress.


 
My lashes did get slightly longer than what I reported previously but not by a huge amount.  Nevertheless, I have still been more than happy with the increased length of my lashes.  However, after a time, it seemed that one set of lashes was growing more than the other.

My right eyelashes had grown to a much longer, flirtier length with beautiful corner lashes all curly and alluring.  The left eye had grown to a nice length but stopped growing despite the continued use of revitalash and lacked the flirty curl of the right eye.

I have decided then for the time being to stop use of revitalash.   I hope to get both sets of lashes to the same length again.  Although I do have a sample of rapidlash that I am dying to test out, I think I will give my lashes a rest for a few weeks before I start use of either rapidlash or revitalash.

x

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, your lashes do look much longer! Need to get my hands on this stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to try one of these types of products out. Its strange that one side seemed to grow more than the other xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this stuff

    You have lovely lashes anyhow!!

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well they look fabulous!! maybe u were sleeping on the left side and the stuff was getting wiped off in the night onto your pillow?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm testing RapidLash at the minute - 2 weeks on and not really any difference, never mind 6 hopeful weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh they look luverlay! lol That's a bit weird, growing more on one side, maybe sleeping more on one side than the other? Thanks for the info ya bonni lass! xx

    http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lila Loves @Stacey ah good point, i didn't think of that ... xx

    @Lucy oh no thats a shame, i do think these products either work wonders on some people but then for others there is no luck with it. Doesn't seem to be an inbetween xx

    ReplyDelete