Sunday 13 February 2011

Tom Ford is in my sights

A while ago I posted about my £1 Primarni geek chic spectacles that I have grown so fond of.  I love wearing them and they really make a difference to an outfit, just one simple accessory and your look is completely altered.

Well, I'm hoping to invest in a pair that scream more chic than geek and whilst I initially toyed with buying a pair of rayban wayfarers it is true to say my heart really lies with Tom Ford.

Not only is this man a God in the looks department, schhwwwiinng!! He is a kickass designer and even produces the odd amazing fragrance but for me it's his specs that have got my blood pumping - I think his line in eyewear is just the bees knees.  I am also partial to the imagery that comes along with his collections, it's bold, sexual, simple and striking.  You could pretty much frame it and hang it on a wall in your home as a one of piece of contemporary fashion photography.



Anyway, here are the glasses I lust after, I'm not even sure what season they are from but if I can't hunt them down, I will sure as heck searching for a half decent copy.  Retro, glossy and chic ... I love 'em!

x

6 comments:

  1. Oh i love these!

    I want i want! x

    www.xsantyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love 'em too!!!
    xxx

    lilaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will look great on you..

    It's Tom Ford I'm after too. The ones I like are Brown and more like the geeks! £270+ so I need to save :( I'm a poor student! so gonna shop about

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are current collection in New Zealand & are called "Nikita?" off the top of my head? Stella McCartney has some very simular & I think they are the glasses JesseJ wears? Very cool but Urban Outfitters has a few more wearable Cateyes that at $15 can't go wrong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Music Fashion Clutter i think i know the ones you mean - they are great xx

    @Lillerella wow you really are a fountain of knowledge! :) Thanks for that info, much appreciated ... think i will hunt out the urban outfitters ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I wish I had the confidence to pull off something like this. these will look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete