Friday 4 February 2011

Releasing my inner Dali ... with Diet Coke and Nails Inc

I mentioned on twitter yesterday that this weekend I would be getting crafty and creative for my sister in laws hen night in a few weeks.  I will keep those crafty plans a secret just now but if all goes well I will be sharing the results of my blingtastic creation in a couple of weeks.

I had forgotten about was another outstanding project ... a challenge to bloggers set by Nails Inc in conjunction with the latest collaboration with Diet Coke.  The task, to decorate a bottle of diet coke using the new shades from the collection and a some sparkling and pretty decorations as sent to me by Nails Inc.

In keeping with my leopard print nail that I blogged about here and my absolute love for animal print, I decided to take this bottle to the wild side.

It actually took all my might not to drink this as I love diet coke and I am currently finding it very difficult to wean myself off it!

I used denim and caramel on the below the diet coke logo with heather grey leopard spots and pink diamantes for a bit of frosting.  Above the logo I used heather grey and plum with caramel leopard spots and pearl decoration.  The cap was not left out either - now suitably adorned with pearls and sparkles.

Now it's far too pretty to drink from so getting creative has actually helped my diet coke addiction! :)

If you are one of the bloggers who was also prompted to get creative, link me up to your bottle designs in the comments, I would love to see what you came up with.

x

9 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Thing you did a great job :) when I first glanced at the picture I actually thought it was a limited edition bottle haha. You go gal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks gorgeous. Seen a few of the jazzed up bottles...this has to be one of my favourites.
    I don't think I will ever get over my diet coke addiction, it's crippling =(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This actually looks amazing!
    When I first saw it I thought it was all professional!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love htis so clever ! and very creative
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nude Obsession thanks lovely xx

    @Ayden Ha! Fab, thanks... maybe i should take up bottle designing ;) xx

    @beewaits Thank you :) It is so hard to stop drinking diet coke ... it's so bad as well xx

    @Anastasia thank you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Wise Rabbit Thanks :) xx

    @Rossella Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bottle your a girl after my heart xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i love it, i did mine with Bombshell lips and hearts, but yours is much more inspired!
    Well done!
    http://www.beautybombshells.com/2011/01/27/nails-inc-and-diet-coke-fun/

    ReplyDelete