Thursday 24 February 2011

I got Wah-ed!

I have been banging on about Wah! nails to all and sundry for long enough and in spite of my own leopard print alternative it was about time I had the Wah! experience for myself.

On our first day in London, Ann and I headed to Wah! at Topshop Oxford Street.  Here are the results of my very first Wah!ing.

I went for the Marc Jacobs polka dot on matte black and an orange, black and gold stripe to go with my platforms that I would be wearing the next day (in the end I didn't wear them but that's another story).

with flash

without flash

And Scottish ladies did you know, Wah! has arrived at Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh?!  I had no clue either until the London Wah girls informed me... i think an imminent trip through is on the cards.

What are you waiting for?


EDIT:  It seems the Wah! girl got her celtic connections mixed up.  It's actually Harvey Nichols Dublin that is lucky enough to be host to Wah! Nails ... so Irish ladies, get in there!! Scottish lassies ... we will have to wait this one out a bit longer.
x

8 comments:

  1. Wow your nails look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love matte black with normal black polish over it :) I want to get WAH-ed someday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD! How did I not know WAH was in Edinburgh? I was in HN the other day too! Will hae to get myself along there pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love WAH, they look amazing :)
    I love the matte black nail polish with the dots, might have to give it a crack myself
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh They look good. How much did they cost? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooft, these are gorgeous missus! Planning a trip to edin soon for some shopping, so I shall need to pop past and see if I can get WAH-ed :) thanks for the heads up! xx

    ReplyDelete