Thursday 10 February 2011

If I were a Bride ....

... again!

When I was getting married I bought a beautiful and modest pair of ivory peeptoe heels with floral diamante detailing from Dune which complemented my dress wonderfully.  However, even after only 3 short years I look back and know where I would style the whole look differently.

One thing I might have had my eye on at the time would have been these wonderful Alexander McQueen heart peep toe satin pumps. 



Beautifully simple in design with a glamorous, classic shape and romantic love heart peep toe. They are the perfect addition to bridal wear.  At £375 they are pricey but so charming and enchanting that you can't help but be swept away by them.

Heck, I want them now and my wedding planning days are far behind me.  They would look wonderful dyed a different colour against the backdrop of a pure and whistful wedding dress for further allure.

Exclusive to Net-a-Porter you might just find that they are not a common choice either making your bridal footwear stand out from the crowd.

x

6 comments:

  1. I do love these, I've been eyeing them on Net-a-Porter myself! I had never thought of dyeing them, I def want coloured shoes!

    I'm kind of in love with a fuscia pink pair of louboutins, they may well be theones I end up with but I can't decide yet!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. If I'd have worn white they could have been an option. Part of me wishes I'd went for bright coloured shoes though... also 3 years later

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lush! Perhaps a wee bit too high for me ( wish I better on heels)

    I get married this Dec so I am on the look out for that perfect shoe/heel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u thank u thank u. I plan to wed in 2013 and I have been underwhelmed by the shoe factor!

    This post has made my day!

    THank you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Almost makes me want to marry the first man I meet so I can wear them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @loveaudrey ooh fuschia pink will be gorgeous xx

    @Louboulush i envy those who wouldn't want to change a thing but im such a fussy b*tch i would always want to change whatever i've done xx

    @Music Fashion Clutter ooh December?! This is gonna be the quickest year of your life! so much to look forward to :D xx

    @Miss Jones Oh yay! Wedding shoe shopping can be quite hard ... i do love thse xx

    @The Caledonista ha! do it! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete