Friday 25 February 2011

London photo diary

There seems to be a distinct lack of photos from my recent trip to London.  I didn't take half as many photos as I would have liked to and a lot of what was taken were really bad quality but this is probably the jist of any excitement, food, fashion and famous faces!!
Minimal packing. Yes, that is a hello kitty eye mask!



Prosecco cocktails & dim sum at Ping Pong

Wah-ed!


schleb spotting - Anna Wintour

Daphne Guinness



Janice Dickinson and Jo Woods

Brix Smith-Start admiring Kane's collection

The views of a smoggy grey LDN from our hotel room

5 comments:

  1. You captured your trip beautifully and great celeb spotting and the view from you hotel window is very British (grey skies) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dim sum at Ping Pong! Or dim sum pretty much anywhere haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ping Pong :) I work right opposite one so I'm always tempted by it! Great paparazzi-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless Brix she looks so excited to be there!! I love the hello kitty mask XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brix!!!! Girl crush to the maximum!!! I love her haha, so jealous you saw her in person!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete