Wednesday 7 October 2009

More Interiors Inspiration ...

This week I have been mostly thinking about moving house, so here is my inspiration for this week. You can tell i'm a fan of open plan living ...
I love the turkish rug in this next image - adds a little bit of rustic chic ...
I seem to veering towards very light colours at the moment, shades of whites and greys with an infusion of colour.
I am a big magazine hoarder and for that reason I am a great believer in using them as part of decoration instead of throwing them under a bed or in a drawer, I love how this little library of magazines seems so natural in it's environment.
These images will need to suffice until I actually move into my new property and have the chance to put all my ideas to good use!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment