Thursday 15 October 2009

Update: St Ives Healthy Brilliance: Renew & Glow

Remember a few weeks ago I had a traumatic time dealing with the lack of St Moriz in my local Semi Chem??

Well, you will remember that I picked up a St Ives gradual tanner instead ....
I haven't worn a stitch of fake tan since my holiday - simply because I've been too darn lazy but I did try this out this week. I used it 3 nights in a row and I applied it as I would any moisturiser. There is no colour guide so sometimes it was a bit of guess work as to whether I had covered everywhere.

After the first application, I noticed no colour change at all the next day ... better luck for day 2, I thought. Nope, day 2 and still no colour. Third time lucky? No. This gradual tanner does not like me. It's just not working as a tanner at all but on an high note my skin did feel nicely moisturised and the smell was pleasant enough.

Oh well, I'm off to the shops tomorrow and fingers crossed Semi Chem has stocked up on my beloved St Moriz again!

x

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Disaster! 3 nights of applying and nothing! I would be pissed off too!

    If you want me to hook you up with some moriz...you know where to come!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifullovely heart wrenching spring flowers . Bring smile on the face of your loved one with flowers from Fleur De
    Lis!

    ReplyDelete