Thursday 1 October 2009

Scent of a .... Fairy!

Like most things I adore .... shoes, bags, make up, clothes, sunglasses ...... perfume features highly on the list and it's something I have a lot of.

If I leave the house without spraying perfume I actually feel uncomfortable and i guess, naked in a sense! Usually if this happens I head to the nearest perfume counter and shower myself in something expensive. Over the past few weeks I have been rotating between 3 perfumes and have rarely touched anything else in my collection.
Here are my top 3 of the moment:

Marc Jacobs Pear - Love love love this perfume, I guess it's my all time favourite (I do change my mind a lot about this though). It is such a lovely scent and is always guaranteed to make me feel good, it's just so fresh and clean. I find it a really versatile perfume to wear, suitable for so many different occasions or just for casual days too.

Marc Jacobs Lola - this is fairly new to my collection and has quite a distinctive musky floral smell. I usually stick with this for evenings as it lasts well and is quite a heavy fragrance. The bottle is like a work of art with its vinyl/rubber sculpted flower on top!

Gucci Flora - Another relatively new perfume for me. This is quite a light floral scent and I love wearing it to work ... it makes me feel girly but still with a bit of an edge.

Who else likes these? What scent are you mostly wearing at the moment?

x

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with perfume- loving the oldskool marc jacobs! Agent Provocateur is my number 1 sexy perfume but I love a bit of Chanel Coco and Aqua di Parma too. I also love this really cheapo one - amor amor by cacharel- it reminds me of ibiza!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natalia ah i love AP too - so bodoir!! ooh la la! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried any of these perfumes... i always stick to the ones i know! So i am def taking a note and will smell when i am next in town!

    My main three that i rotate between are..
    Vera Wang 'Princess'
    Carolin Herera (sp?) '212 sexy'
    Calvin Klein 'Euphoria'

    I really need to have a look for some new ones though sI can ask for xmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Glitter and Love Ooh 212 Sexy is lovely ...hmmm wld like that in my collection! he he x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i love my marc jacobs perfume! i've still got the same amount left as you, but im gutted i cant find it anywhere! :[ where did you get yours from? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugo Boss Orange is sooooo nice!! I have loads of bottles of perfume and this is my new fave. I really want Lola though, I had a spritz the other day and it is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete