Saturday 3 October 2009

My heart sank .........

.... when i stumbled upon this sign in my local Semi Chem!!! St MORITZ TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK!!!!! *faints*

I am down to my last bottle of St Moritz - and it's not even a full one!! Happily I sauntered to the shops to re-stock - oh what horror to be faced with! It wouldn't be so bad but this is the 3rd branch of Semi Chem I have tried and all of them are sold out of St Moritz!

As I stood there, lifeless, mourning the whereabouts of my next St Moritz, I noticed a full shelf of these ...

St Ives Healthy Brilliance - Renew and Glow retailing for £2.99. It's a gradual tanning product that contains anti-oxidants. It's not quite the same as my beloved St Mo but seeing as we are entering cold weather a gradual tanner may be a good idea instead of a full on false tan. Time will tell if I can cope without it ....

This product promises to 'gradually give your skin a healthy looking "sun-touched glow". Formulated with age-defying anti-oxidant complex, with grape seed, pomegranate and green tea extracts that fight the signs of ageing, for younger, visibly healthy looking skin'.

Interesting. So it moisturises, it tans, it helps protect the skin and it fights the signs of ageing!! This all sounds too good to be true but being ever the optimist - I will give it a go :) Hopefully it will turn me into Giselle - not too much to ask is it? ;p

Has anyone else tried this? What do you think of it?

x

8 comments:

  1. I can get you St Moriz if you need it bird, plenty in a few shops here. I tried it for the first time this week and can't believe how good it is. I also got the St Moriz spray, haven't tried it yet but can get you it too if u want xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dressjunkie - thanks so much for that - have tweeted you about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how this goes! im a fake tan junkie haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it goes well, I have never managed to find any St Moritz anywhere near where I live, it is very elusive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it, I love trying new tans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound to good to be true. Can't wait to hear how it goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I will send you a bottle for sure, I have so many from MM!! e-mail me your address and I'll send you onexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know Amazon sell St Moritz? x

    ReplyDelete