Friday 16 October 2009

Sometimes dreams really do come true!

Yes, it's the saga of St Moriz again!

I had a dream last night - I went to Semi Chem to find a fully stocked shelf of St Moriz, I was delighted ... until I woke up! Anyway, I wandered down to the shops after work today ......My dream came true!!!! Wooooooooooooo hooooo!!!

I picked up 5 bottles - hopefully these will last me a while :)

A big Thanks to everyone who offered to pick up St Moriz for me. I didn't get to respond to everyone and I'm sorry about that but I do really appreciate all the offers! :D

x

4 comments:

  1. I will have to have a look in my local Semi-Chem and see if I can find some!Haven't managed to find any shops that stock it here yet - either that or they have run out :(

    You're livin the dream!ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semi Chem should definitely stock it, thats where I always get it from :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liparazzi - Amazon stock it if you can't find it in the shops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Happiness is a golden glow called St Moriz :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete