Tuesday 4 January 2011

Botox in a jar!

I was sent this little jar of magic months ago ... why I haven't blogged about it sooner, I really don't know.

Instant Forehead Smoother from Bremenn Research Labs.

You see, the concept of this product and imagery from a packaging perspective, the objective seems nigh on impossible.

It promises to 'Reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles and pronounced expression lines'. Sounds a bit too good to be true, doesn't it?
Surprisingly, it's a lovely, rich, moisturising cream to start with, not much of a scent and seems to take a lifetime to finish the jar which at £60 odd quid is actually a bit of a blessing.

I don't think this is a permanent fix for those looking for a needle free botox fix ... instead i think there may be a bit of an optical illusion going on. Once applied to the forehead the appearance of any fine lines are magically reduced ... it literally is an instant result that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

To be honest, I probably don't have a lot to work on in the way of testing and revealing via photographic evidence the results of this product as the lines I do have, only I seem to notice. However, as I am hitting 30 this year, i think this little pot may become my new best friend in times of need.

I do notice a significant difference after application and if you do have pronounced expression lines i'd suggest giving this a go as you should notice an instant result although it would be highly unlikely the result would remain permanent. Easier and less daunting than needles though. You can buy this product from Salonskincare.

x

2 comments: