Wednesday 5 January 2011

What about Lunch?

Wooaah I am on a roll here!

This is what I wore on a rather hungover day to go for lunch with some old friends. Bad quality photos but I am hoping to have a new camera soon ... then I can up the ante.

I tweeted about this particular tee-shirt, if you can call it that and had a few of my twitter pals show some interest in what it looked like.

It's faux leather from H&M and a sale bargain at £7! It's a great twist on a casual look. I wore it with a grey H&M vest underneath, dark wash Primark jeans (yes, primark - i really do love their jeans), Warehouse leopard print scarf and Black suedette boots from Matalan - another bargain buy!

I teamed with my gorgeously cosy Gharani Strok fur jacket that I picked up in TK Maxx a couple of months ago. Anyone else remember Gharani Strok? I also wore my wonderful vintage Gucci bag that my husband picked up in LA ... which I blogged about here. I still haven't had the zip fixed yet so will need to do that soon.
Accessories wise I went for my gorgeous Mulberry bracelet that unfortunately scratched to bits after I had a bit of a fall while wearing it :( my gold Swatch watch which always gets a compliment and no one can ever believe it's swatch ... and my pink Mango ring which I really should wear more often.A fabulous lunch was had by all but seriously this time of year really takes it out you. 2011 has seen me bedridden with flu which seems to have morphed into tonsilitis :( - must get better and back on track with a decent healthy diet and a strict exercise regime.

x

9 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm sorry you've been so ill! Hope you start to get feeling better asap.

    I LOVE this outfit! How cute is that top?? Now I want one too. Love the Swatch too! You look damn good for being hungover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be you! You always look so stunning XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit- I especially love the T shirt, but is it hot to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit the t is abs fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ellamarie84 I swear that cam flash must be good to me because i was not looking too hot to trot that day lol xx

    @powder paint n pout Honestly you really don't want to be me but thank so much thats a lovely thing to say ... if you had seen me without my slap on that morning you would have been in shock lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @primp and preen thanks! no it was fine to wear but i wear a vest under it to avoid sticky moments eeew! i imagine it might not be so good once the warmer weather comes in though xx

    @shareitwearit Thank you :) it was such a bargain too always a bonus! xx

    @Lucy - Beauty and the Blogger ah thank you - hopefully i will be on the mend soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wheeeet weeeeeellll ... you are, without doubt, one of the most tasty gorgeous ladies I know love

    love the leather tee and grey vest combo - very mossy

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @girlinthecity aw shucks! Thanks very much love (now here's that tenner, you did a good job wiht your comment) :p xx

    ReplyDelete