Sunday 9 January 2011

Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Collection

Since my first foray with Crabtree & Evelyn a few months ago I have been quite taken with the brand.

Just before year end I was sent some products from their lastest range of bodycare - the Pomegranate Collection.

My favourite from the collection is the body wash which I just cannot get enough of. C&E's Pomegranate body wash is a sophisticated but festive range and although the holiday season is over, it's still a gorgeous range for the cold winter months and dark nights.

The fragrance is quite subtle with not just scent of pomegranate but hints of mulberry and mistletoe. The texture of the product is so silky soft ... it's a shower time delight. My skin is left feeling clean, fresh and almost satin like and that's before I moisturise.

I am really impressed with Crabtree & Evelyn products and the great thing is they have a sale on at the moment ... with the Pomegranate range reduced. I am going to purchase some more of the body wash along with the hand wash and body cream.

I'd love to know what everyone else likes from Crabtree & Evelyn as I expand my collection.

x

2 comments:

  1. I love pommegranate stuff, the packaging is rather lovely. I've flirted with evelyn rose before (I'm a sucker for anything with a rose base)...but it's usually a bit outside my price range for every day use. Might have to go deek out the sales though and try this one though xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. An expat following you all the way from Spain where unfortunately I can't buy C&E. I have just returned from the UK and stocked up on their Hand Therapy range (La Source). If you like C&E I think you will love Weleda products also. They do a fab pomegranate body oil that is really delicious.

    ReplyDelete