Monday 17 January 2011

Illamasqua Throb

I know everyone is blogging about this Illamasqua collection at the moment but I adore the imagery for it so much I had to post too so sorry if you are bored of it already!

Throb is base around Valentine's and has sexual connotation coming at you left, right and centre with a milky white nail polish called Load and the intense red nail colour in Throb.  The must have product for me is the intense lipgloss in Succubus, a glossy intense red which just looks beautiful!

The imagery reminded me of Alice in Wonderlands Queen of Hearts.  As you may remember this is what I dressed as at Halloween and at the time was quite proud of my make up.  If only I had seen this preview back then, I would love to have recreated this look.

What do you think of this collection?  And more importantly, what are your thoughts on Valentines Day?  Is it just another day for you or a day to be celebrated?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment